Competition is tough in the fiber industries we serve. Our contracts assure our clients that the insights we gain into their businesses remain confidential. When you're ready to look seriously at an implementation of our systems, we have any number of clients who are glad to stand as references for us. For now, we've gathered some examples of the clients using ALDATA systems to manage their fiber procurement processes:
- Multi-site forest products companies use the Boss Line to manage contracts and scale data at the field level, then roll up the data into centralized pay processing and settlements, with reporting available in real-time to everyone involved in managing the raw material supply chain
- Timber managers in the US and Australia use SMSYardBoss to manage their timber purchases, standing inventory and sales/service contracts related to the sale of their timber
- A multi-national forest products company has SMSTurbo integrated directly with their ERP system to manage receipts for virgin and recycled fiber into some 70 facilities across the U.S.
- Bioenergy facilities in Texas and Florida use the Boss Line to manage their supplier payments and inventories of biomass
- A pole producer with operations in the western U.S./Canada uses SMSYardBoss for detailed tracking of raw materials as they move through the many steps in their production process
- A power producer in the USSE uses the Boss Line to manage chemical sales out of the plant